AGB / Terms of delivery
Reproduction of all originals handed over to the reprographic company is subject to the condition that the customer accepts responsibility for the authorisation of the reproduction.
Liability for unclaimed originals
No liability shall be accepted for originals which are not collected within four weeks of the order being completed.
Liability and insurance of data carriers
We accept no liability for defective data carriers of any kind. The client shall be fully liable for any damage to the delivery company's IT equipment caused by defective data or data containing computer viruses.
Delivery by third parties
The resulting packaging and postage will be charged separately. Damages of any kind are to be ascertained by the transport company in the form of a statement of facts immediately upon arrival of the consignment.
Complaints can only be considered within two working days after delivery.
For large projects with special conditions, a minimum format of A0 or 1.22 m2 applies for technical copies, plots and scans - unless otherwise agreed. Extraordinary deliveries will be charged additionally. The surcharge for deliveries to third parties is at least CHF 15.00 or will be charged at cost.
The reprographic company shall endeavour to adhere to the agreed delivery time. However, the stated delivery times are not binding. In the event that deadlines are exceeded as a result of force majeure, strikes, etc., the client shall not be entitled to cancel the order or to claim damages.
Material supplied by the client
For material supplied by the client for printing, any risk as to the printing result and possible rejects shall be borne by the client. Materials supplied must be delivered in the size specified by the printer. In addition, sufficient allowance must be supplied, at least one copy more than ordered or as agreed, in order to be able to achieve the ordered print run. We reject any liability for damages that may have occurred from the outset. A price reduction for delivered material on the printing prices cannot be granted.
Invoicing and terms of payment
- a) For regular customers monthly invoice
- b) For passers-by cash payment, Postcard, EC + credit card, Twinnt
- c) Invoices are payable within 30 days of the invoice date.
- d) Reminder fees:
- d1) Reminder period 1, 40 days from date of invoice until 1st reminder, reminder fee 1 CHF 10.00
- d2) Reminder period 2, 20 days from the date of issue of the 1st reminder, reminder fee 2 CHF 20.00
- d3) Reminder period 3, 20 days from the date of issue of the 2nd reminder, reminder fee 3 CHF 30.00
- e) The minimum invoice amount is CHF 100.00. For smaller amounts we have to charge an additional fee of CHF 15.00.
- f) A processing fee of CHF 12.00 will be charged for changes to invoices.
Place of jurisdiction
The place of jurisdiction is the registered office of the reprographic company.